1. Kenosi: Funding the partnership with, and further training of, a national worker with the "S.H.I.N.E. Africa Project" (see Ministry Page for more information on the "S.H.I.N.E. Africa Project")
2. Printing: of gospel tract/brochures and other materials related to the ministry focus areas
3. Resources: There is always a need to provide resources - primarily discipleship materials as well as research material for the 'S.H.I.N.E. Africa Project'
4. Pocket Preachers: Solar Powered Audio Players (see Ministry page for more information)
5. General Ministry: Covers the sundry expenses of ministry and from these funds small one-off projects can be funded